- Gain popularity on each post with us Auto adding Instagram Likes on every video or photo you post.
- Let us Add Daily Instagram Followers to your Page every day! Get authentic users to follow you on a consistent daily basis.
- Get Auto Instagram Views added to your videos everytime you post. We’ll monitor your page and add them automatically.
What are Social Signals?
You can think of Social Signals as a vote for your site or page. The more you have the stronger the signal that your site can be considered quality.
Social Media is quickly becoming more of a ranking factor with Google. Just recently according to Search Engine Watch Google was given access to Twitters data. This is a big indication that they will start paying attention to Tweets Likes and Retweets.
Here are the know Signals Google is paying attention to.
- Google+ – Since this is a Google property it only makes sense they would value their network over anyone elses.
- Facebook – Naturally Facebook has the largest user base, making it an obvious place for Google to see what people were Liking.
- Twitter – Now that Google has access to Twitter Data (as of Jan 5th, 2015) it’s safe to assume they’ll start looking at that data to determine the value of a website or page.
Why purchase from SocialProof.xyz?
SocialProof.xyz is your complete Social Media Marketing services site. We’ve worked diligently to provide you with a comprehensive set of services you can use. Some of the advantages of buying from us are. We provide Social Proof
- Fair pricing – We try to keep the pricing fair based on the Market. Prices do fluctuate depending on ability to deliver.
- High Quality – we work hard to provide the highest quality service.
- Fast Delivery – we provide detailed delivery times with every order so you know how long it took.
- Anonymous Delivery – nobody will know you are using our services.
- Secure – we don’t require logins, passwords for any of our services.
- Fast support – We respond within hours of your request for Customer Service.
What is Social Proof?
Word of mouth used to be the best way to get your name out there, but word of mouth can only take you so far, as there are only a limited number of people you can realistically hope to reach using this method. The internet has made it possible for anyone in the world to find you by viewing your webpage, but it can be difficult to get people to find you online and a webpage lacks the intimacy of word of mouth advertising. Luckily, social media bridges the gap between word of mouth and web advertising and allows people from all over the world to recommend you to their friends. And this can be a lot of people; social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram have millions of users. And, when you add in all the people using social media geared towards advanced media such as video and sound (examples of these include YouTube, Soundcloud, Vimeo and Dailymotion), there are literally billions of users on social media.
All this adds up to several billion people just waiting to hear about you. But in order to do that, you need a catalyst-which means someone has to start the conversation about your product or service in order for word to spread. And, just like traditional word of mouth advertising, the more people you have recommending you, the more likely it is that you are going to reach more people. But how do you get your name out there in the first place? Your family and friends (and customers) can only initially do so much to spread your business. That’s where Social Proof comes in.
Social Proof offers promotional services such as “sharing” your Facebook posts or “retweeting” your tweets. This gives you more exposure and can begin the process of your brand or service “trending,” which essentially gives you free publicity-after all, the more times people mention you, the more likely it is that someone will find you.
Similarly, Social Proof can give you “followers” or “friends.” When performing an internet search, this can improve your search ranking, because SEO searches simply scan the web looking for your name, and the more times it appears (such as on a social media site), the more likely it is that your company or service will be higher in the search-making it more noticeable and therefore more likely to get a “click.”
In addition to making you easy to find, having a large number of subscribers or friends also makes you look more legitimate. After all, when someone visits your social media page for the first time, their eyes are naturally going to be drawn to the number of people following you. The higher that number, the more viable you look, because of the herd theory, which states that, “X number of people can’t be wrong about something.”
Social Proof offers low cost and anonymous followers and sharing opportunities for numerous different social media platforms. There are smaller plans for those just starting out and larger ones for companies that have been using social media for a while. Social media advertising is all about getting people to notice you, and Social Proof allows you to get noticed quickly and easily.