How do you get Instagram Fitness followers?
It goes without saying that Instagram is now one of the most loved social media platforms in the world. With over 130 million active users and billions of photos being liked in a single day, it is a market like none other.
In a world of information overload, pictures provide a unique way to market your brand and your products. Pictures create a visual appeal unlike text and that is what Instagram has capitalized on.
Obviously, people have now taken to Instagram like a moth to a flame. The only major difference being that unlike the flame, Instagram won’t harm you. Instead, it will do wonders for your business, provided, you know how to use it correctly. So read on to pick up a few tips and get ready to enjoy a celebrity-like craze all over the world.
Fitness is a huge craze in the 21st Century. With problems like obesity, cholesterol, diabetes and several other diseases becoming more and more common, the focus on staying fit is unbelievable. Be it your next door neighbor, or your colleague at work, everyone is doing whatever little bit they can, to look healthy and fit.
The best ways to attract Fitness users to your Instagram Page.
One of the most popular and loved genres on Instagram is fitness! And it deserves to be so – affecting the lives of each and every one of us. So if you are a fitness expert and a health maniac and wish to get more followers in Instagram, make sure you remember the following tips by heart.
- Announce your Page to your social circle:
- Make sure your friends and followers are informed about your presence on Instagram as that will not only give you some followers immediately but they will be those that follow you sincerely. Some of the places where you can choose to inform people are Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and personal emails.
- Put up the best photos:
- This had to be in top three ideas, right? Bad pictures get a lame response, decent pictures have a slow start, good pictures give average results, but the amazing pictures are the ones that will attract more followers here. And that is what you need. Make sure your pictures have the perfect shot and lighting. You can edit it using the various filters on the app to give it your desired effect. Instead of a picture of you lying flat on your mat, get someone to click a pic of you jumping in the air in the middle of a burpee. That is what will make you stand out from the others. Automate getting Followers to help grow your page naturally. People like to follow Pages that appear to popular.
- Use the right fitness hashtags:
- Geotag your pictures:
- Geotagging your pictures on Instagram helps people know where your photograph was taken. So gym freaks would be looking for photographs taken at the gym. So if you have worked out, taken a good picture during that time, and geotag it, your picture will come up when someone types in the name of that location. Similarly, you also get to see other pictures taken there. But for your safety, always geotag manually and not automatically as that makes it easier for stalkers to stalk you.
- Like and comment on other pictures:
- If you want fitness enthusiasts to follow you, it only makes sense that you do the same, right? So check out the pages of other fitness and health experts and follow them if they inspire you. Also, be generous with your likes and comments as, sometimes, they start following you without even checking out your page. But don’t go overboard with your likes and comments as that may make you come across as a creep and you, most certainly, don’t want that.
- Focus on what Posts are Trending:
- Check out some of the popular fitness pages on Instagram, to get an idea of what kinds of pictures are trending currently. Knowing what is in and what is out, helps you stay updated and thereby giving you ideas on what pictures to upload. For example, headstands and handstands are quite a rage these days and putting up a picture of you doing that and giving some tips in the comments is sure to get you some followers quickly.
If you’re tired of reading and want more tips and tricks to building a successful Fitness page on IG, check out the following video: